- Studied under renowned skull base surgeon, Dr. Anthony Chessman, at Royal National ENT Institute, London & renowned endoscopic sinus surgeon, Dr Ian Mackay, at the Charing Cross & Brompton Hospitals in London.
- Trained in open approaches & minimally invasive techniques of anterior skull base surgery & infunctional and aesthetic nose surgery.
- Appointed Head of Tan Tock Seng Hospital ENT Department from 1995 to 1998.
- Developed successful programs in Rhinology, Laryngology & Audiology, for the hospital.
- Opened private practice in 1998 at Mount Elizabeth Medical Center & Hospital (largest private practice medical facility in Singapore).
- Appointed Visiting Consultant ENT Services, Alexander Hospital w.e.f. 15th July 2006.
- MBBS (Singapore), FRCS (Glasgow), FAMS (Singapore)
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Graduated University of Singapore in 1982
- Attended Naval Diving Unit Republic of Singapore Attended National Service from 1983 to 1984 (treat ENT diving related problems)
- Became a Singapore Ministry of Health ENT Trainee in 1985
- Trained at Singapore General Hospital (largest hospital in Singapore) from 1985-1989
- Completed ENT Traineeship in 1989, obtained ENT Surgical Fellowship from Glasgow 1989 to 1993
- Managed skull base conditions along with neurologists and neurosurgeons at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (2nd largest hospital in Singapore), and sinus & nasal problems with the chest physicians & rheumatologists
- Awarded the ENT Rhinology (nose & sinus conditions) Ministry of Health S’pore
- Training Fellowship in London in 1993. Subspecialized in endoscopic sinus surgery & surgery of the anterior skull base
- ENT representative in the Medical Board of Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
- Committee member & the private practice representative in the Singapore Society of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Committee member in the Academy of Medicine Singapore’s, Chapter of ENT Head & Neck Surgeons
- Co-Chairman, Medical Standards Review Committee for Parkway Hospitals (Mount Elizabeth, Gleneagles & East Shore Hospital), Singapore